Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

I wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone!!!! I've got a houseful of family and more coming in a little bit. My ham is cooking and my roast smells awesome. I love having my family with me on the holidays!! Haven't had alot of time for crocheting the last few days. Enjoying time with my daughter who flew in from Florida. She wants me to crochet her a hobo bag with crochet cotton. I guess I better get working on that one. Tomorrow we will go shopping for the cotton yarn and then she has to leave in the afternoon. These last few days just flew by. I can't believe it's almost time for her to leave already.

Enjoy your day and don't eat to much candy!!!! LOL

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your daughter. You Etsy store is looking good.

Shari said...

Yes it was a nice time with my daughter. To short as usual. She left this evening. I miss her already.

Sallenlouise said...

I'm glad you were able to be with your family. I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
I love how you have the etsy pics posted to the right! Looks great!