Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Miranda Tagged me!

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:

1) I have been married for 22 years to a wonderful man.
2) I have two children. A daughter 20 and a son 17.
3) I volunteer and am on committees with our local library. I love books!
4) I live in a semi rural area and have a beautiful view of Amish farms all around me.
5) I love working in my flower beds. It's very peaceful.
6) I have the most wonderful, fun, adorable, sweet and loving little 3 year old Great Niece in the whole world.
7) I like candles very much. I'm always burning them.

I will post my tags as soon as I figure out who they are. LOL

No comments: